Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

£1.49 for a 660ml bottle in Aldi for San Miguel
Also they have a good range of bottled beers from £1.19 -£1.39, Hobgoblin Gold being my favorite ATM
I like the choice in Aldi’s alcohol section, but I prefer Estrella and they don’t do that.
Might go and pick up four San Miguel’s tomorrow and some kindling.
Thanks for the reminder.

Still encouraging news from Australia. Their experiment of combining anti malarial drug and HIV drugs was successful and is being rolled out in clinical trials to 50 odd hospitals.
According to the Fail.

It’s weird. Last thing I wants is a beer or night out whilst all this is going on.

yeah I’m like that is well am gagging for a pint of Guinness and catch up, but let’s be honest the whole point of going for a pint is to chill out and have a laugh and not shit yourself that your pint is infested with a Coronavirus chaser.

The 5 live sports bulletins make me chuckle. Today they announced the cancellation of the snooker in a suitably sombre tone and presumably with a straight face revealed the cricket may not get underway in April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.