Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

I think if my child was uni age I'd have been leaning on him to take a year out, I can't see much gain for anyone to be learning under the current conditions.
Once a place is accepted on results day it’s a contract.
Would they let you change?

New Zealanders appear to have defeated the virus for the second time. Well done to the Kiwis if that’s the case.

Thought I'd bump this thread to try and put a positive spin on things.

My aim is to start going on a few runs when we go into lockdown and hopefully get a bit fitter.

Situation depending, I might book a break to New York as well because flights are dirt-cheap at the minute.

Thought I'd bump this thread to try and put a positive spin on things.

My aim is to start going on a few runs when we go into lockdown and hopefully get a bit fitter.

Situation depending, I might book a break to New York as well because flights are dirt-cheap at the minute.
basically this pandemic has kindly offered us a second bite of the cherry on what we personally didn’t manage to achieve during the first lockdown?

Nah not getting the positive vibes off this one.

New Zealanders appear to have defeated the virus for the second time. Well done to the Kiwis if that’s the case.
Yes well done to them it's not far from eliminated here in Australia now, just a few cases.
Government is saying probably no travel to Europe or America till the end of 2021.
We might have a travel bubble with New Zealand Singapore Japan and South Korea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.