Positive thread alert

salfordpaul

hi all. Pep hasn't inherited a team of players like he had at Barca and Bayern. He IS the best manager about but can't turn water into wine. We re being sucked into the media frenzy which is now rubbing their hands as he struggles. He has made a couple of mistakes so far- completely understandable in my view as he gets cosy with the PL and how it works.
Don't worry, this is the long haul. He will lead us to be the biggest machine in Europe. He has funds, knowledge and expertise. I expect a half decent year and then a resounding 2nd season

All good blues, breathe deeply and relax

hi all. Pep hasn't inherited a team of players like he had at Barca and Bayern. He IS the best manager about but can't turn water into wine. We re being sucked into the media frenzy which is now rubbing their hands as he struggles. He has made a couple of mistakes so far- completely understandable in my view as he gets cosy with the PL and how it works.
Don't worry, this is the long haul. He will lead us to be the biggest machine in Europe. He has funds, knowledge and expertise. I expect a half decent year and then a resounding 2nd season

Baxi duotech stopped loosing pressure cheers

Here here

Yes he's arguably one of the best coaches along with Conte, Mourinho and Klopp. He has a lot of work to do finding new players and rebuilding the defense. It might take him a season or two but he'll get there and we can continue to fight for trophies.

Pep will be the business for us. Just give him time. Pep will learn from the odd mistake and get the players in he wants as SP said.

Needs 3 years
My issue is I think he will get pissed off and leave us.

I'm sure he will be given time and a blank chequebook, but at the moment seems incapable of making our team perform at a level higher than the sum of its parts.

Thought he was supposed to be the best?

I'm sure he will be given time and a blank chequebook, but at the moment seems incapable of making our team perform at a level higher than the sum of its parts.

Thought he was supposed to be the best?

Some players can't be improved no matter who it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.