Positives For The Remainder Of The Season

jrb

I’m sure Pep and the players will be even more determined to win 4 PL titles in a row, win the FA Cup, and do a PL and FA Cup double again.

2 less games in the CL means the players will get more rest time during the title run in.

When City win a 4th PL title in a row tonight’s disappointing defeat by Real Madrid on penalties will be forgotten.

Other than that I can’t think of anything else atm. :-)

I was close to buying 500 quids worth of City ticket for tonight for me and the other half, but thought better of it.
Shame my kids ended up watching us lose at the stadium, but that's footy for you. The great social leveller!
I think that that result will fire the players to win the rest of their games.
Still a great season. Still a great team. Still have a great manager.

Loads it’s been another valiant attempt to win titles.

We lost one tonight that on another night we score a couple. Don’t take your chances, get punished. It really is that simple.

FA cup chance still and the league. Both would be fantastic achievement.

Nothing but admiration for all the players and Pep. We have achieved so much, you can’t let the odd setback ruin it.

Rags are a mess is always fun. Dips hopefully still imploding along with Arsenal.

We lost tonight, but overall since 2018 we have cleaned up in an unimaginable way.

Roll on the next game. Come on City.

Still on for a double and 4 in a row. We’ve gone out of the champions league the worst possible way but we are still the best team in the world. The mighty Real Madrid played like most of the bottom half teams who’ve turned up to the etihad this season - they’re fucking terrified of us. We have loads to play for and next season we are coming back for this pot.

Still on for a double and 4 in a row. We’ve gone out of the champions league the worst possible way but we are still the best team in the world. The mighty Real Madrid played like most of the bottom half teams who’ve turned up to the etihad this season - they’re fucking terrified of us. We have loads to play for and next season we are coming back for this pot.
well said. Didn't deserve to lose tonight! Best team by a mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.