Positives from today

from our side?

- first several minutes of play
- ireland better in the hole than central, but rusty

that is all.

from their side?

- some knocks that might play for us in replay or away game PL.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Only positives for me apart from SWP,Bridge and the first 15 minutes is to come on here and see the fans losing it. Some are quite funny.

this

I suppose a couple of positives is that we can all now fully appreciate the desire and efforts of Tevez, Bellers and to a degree Richards when they're not playing and also that we have a far better winger than Petrov in Adam Johnson.

The whole reason for this thread, was one of PDC's earlier threads was moved by me.

It was his usual "slag off Adebayor" stuff that was attention whoring at it's worse. PDC then saw that is was moved (and knowing that it was an attention whore thread) then went on a "The mods are PERSECUTING ME FOR MY OPINION!!!" rant calling us Nazi's and the like of.

Funnily enough, the thread was moved because every reply post to it was an insult to PDC and not actually on-topic. Seems as so we have enough threads discussing the game, and this was just a woman thread, I thought it best to be moved, to save the arguing.

PDC, being a troll, wouldn't understand that a thread that he started was moved for any other reason than his "PRESUCTION!!1!" and has now started this thread as a "Look, a POSITIVE opinion doesn't get pulled!!" thread.

it was abit of a shocker today but people on here again knee jerking it
i thought bridge was a huge positive, he looks like a man posessed but can only do us good.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Toure is maturing into a world class central defender

Adebayor tried his heart out, he never gives less than 100% for the team

We're still in the cup

It's Saturday

As I write, you get 1 out of 4. And IF we beat Stoke, we're bolloxed in the next round (if we play like we are now).

By the way, they say it's the lowest form of wit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.