possible info regarding new training ground

BlueSam

My mum's boyfriend is a contractor for the club...

worked on the training ground for ages will not say which service he provides as it may get him in trouble.

Anyway hes a professional and has done work for the club on all parts of the stadium and Carrington and even players houses for years now.

He told me that the training ground is definitely moving to the stadium from next year, he has been briefed apparently and that the club are requiring seats to be installed around the training ground much like Barcelona where fans can watch the team train...

I don't know what Barcelona's training ground is like at all he just said it would be based on theirs.

just passing on what I know, might be old info.

BlueSam said:

worked on the training ground for ages will not say which service he provides as it may get him in trouble.

Anyway hes a professional and has done work for the club on all parts of the stadium and Carrington and even players houses for years now.

He told me that the training ground is definitely moving to the stadium from next year, he has been briefed apparently and that the club are requiring seats to be installed around the training ground much like Barcelona where fans can watch the team train...

I don't know what Barcelona's training ground is like at all he just said it would be based on theirs.

that sounds very wrong! ;)

anyway, sounds good. i would love to see the training ground closer to "home"

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
BlueSam said:

that sounds very wrong! ;)

lol in hindsight probably could have worded it better.

Makes sense really given everything that has been posted about the club buying land near the stadium.

From next year though ? Won't it take a bit of time to lay top quality pitches, build decent facilities etc. I'd be guessing later next year and for start of 2011-12 season.

Would be a good shout to have seats there so people could watch, shows that the club is still in touch with the fans even though we are the richest club in the world.

Would you have ever put those to words toegther 3 years ago City...richest...

hahah oh how i laugh at the rags.

Think of the players signing then being introduced to the fans.

Ahhhh for the good new days.

no I am not a wum... I am just postin what he told me, If you look through my posts i have never posted anythin like this before, cept once the same guy told me Hughes was a tosser of a boss when he was working on his office.

I will try and ask him what season it will be ready for. he just said next year but lookin back that could be when its starting.

is there anythin else good about barelonas? he seemed adament we were basing it on theirs.

If City want to attract big names to the club they should stay at Carrington.

Let's face it, where would you rather go every day for work - right into scenic east Manchester with all the traffic and travelling involved, or to leafy Carrington which is nicely situated away from the city and easy to get to from your Cheshire mansion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.