Possible moving of EL3 Fans

I moved from 308 to 'op one end' but for BM I am staying up in L3, WHY?

Far better view than being 12 rows from the front behind a goal, poor view. Maybe being brought up in the Kippax has something to do with it, even when I moved into the NS at Maine Road I alaways sat at the back to al least see what was happening past the halfway line.

EL3 will be great with the away fans up there and to be honest I didn't think it was all that good v Villarreal for some reasons that have already been highlighted.

WNRH said:
If i was forced to move because of a sucession of successful trials meant that the "matchday experience" was better for the majority of fans and would affect how the team plays in some games i would have my moan and move elsewhere, but then again i'm not selfish. Can.Worms.All of the place ;-)
did you have to move for the game ?

I hope that the acoustics in the 3rd tier is good :-)
In my opinion not the best place to locate away supporters...

law74 said:
When did Manchester City EVER have an end of fans singing and shouting for the entire game?

1971/72 - moved from Kippax to North Stand for a season before they put seats in. Best atmosphere ever at Maine Rd.

Blackburn away this season was good

Got my survey today, responded with my full support for moving the away fans out of view, i hope it happens.

After the vilareal game i had a 15 page survey to which i said it was a terrible idea i stand in 118 but i dont agree with this plan!
yesterday i recieved a similar 15 page survey grr! 68% of seasoncards agreed it was a brilliant trial! whoever you are WHY!!!!!

Any chance of a poll on here...?

A simple yes/no/worth a try, and only one vote each. It wouldn't be definitive as people who aren't SC holders could vote but hey we're all Blues together and it would at least give us a measure of Bluemoon opinion, rather than the circular arguments that we're getting in this, and other, threads.

For me it's a case of the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few. But I'd like to see a straw poll to gauge actual opinion of everyone and not just the most vocal.

1.618034 said:
Any chance of a poll on here...?

A simple yes/no/worth a try, and only one vote each. It wouldn't be definitive as people who aren't SC holders could vote but hey we're all Blues together and it would at least give us a measure of Bluemoon opinion, rather than the circular arguments that we're getting in this, and other, threads.

For me it's a case of the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few. But I'd like to see a straw poll to gauge actual opinion of everyone and not just the most vocal.
thought this myself mate, bluemoon does not give an accurate account of our feelings but it can be used as a yard stick, also I'd ask the following

1, Are you a s/c holder and if so where do you sit
2, Do you take it up the bum

Start a thread asking these fundamental questions, you've got five mins before I do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.