Possible retrospective Viera ban a blessing in disguise

There is a Light

This has to be a good thing if it means Mancini drops his negative midfield three and it gives Ireland three games to show what he can do.

Yet again tonight we created nothing in front of goal - the need for some creativity through the middle is there for all to see - open your eyes Roberto before you end up throwing it all away.

*tin hat truely applied and jumps into the underground safety shelter*

If vieira does get done, i won't be buzzing, but i won't be dissapointed one little bit, the guy is a MASSIVE liability, he's obviously miles past it, he can't pass a ball and he can't pass a ball without smashing it to hard, all he does is foul players and he hasn't lost his bad boy attitude on the pitch which i thought he would have, and he might of matured alot more but he hasn't in any way at all,

he's come back to england the same player as he was 6 years ago minus the quality with the ball, tonight he was just a red card waiting to happen,

if he would of got sent off he could of well and truely fucked it up for us, he's more bothered about the opponent than the ball,

drop him in an instant and get ireland in, starting to piss me off now mancini.

felixbg said:
viera was one of our best players today imo. why would we want any of our own players suspended?

fuckinel lad, are you sure you didn't pass out in the toilets again?

he was dreadful, i know you have an opinion but i think like 99% have said he was dire lol

Gotta agree with Felix, he had a cracking second half, kept the ball moving and found black shirts most of the time. 1st half he was dogshit but suppose that's still rust, I think he'll come good for us. Time will tell let's give the guy a chance though ay?

mcfc_die_hard said:
hang on did he get a yellow i cnt remember?

if he got a yellow they can turn it into a red but if he got no card they cnt do fuck all

other way round isn't it- if he got a yellow then the ref saw it and acted on it. If he didn't give one then the ref could say he didn't see it and punishment can be imposed

What is all this shit? Vieira played as well as anybody except possibly Lescott. If we lose him for three games against the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea, we may as well concede the points now. Ireland is not the player he was and would be a poor replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.