Possible squad/starting XI next season?

We dint need two first XI, all reports say pep wants quality players who can play multiple positions

With cucurella we are sorted even if we sell Raz/Gabby (I can't see us not signing anyone if Raz goes)

GK: Ederson / Ortega / Carson
FB: Walker / Cancelo / Cucurella / Zinch
CB: Laporte / Dias / Stones / Ake
CM: Rodri / KDB / Bernardo / Gundo / Kalvin
AM: Foden/ Grealish / Mahrez / Palmer
CF: Haaland / Alvarez

Plenty of depth and quality to get us through, Haaland and Curuella come in and improve the first XI while Phillips is an upgrade over last year's version of Dinho and Alvarez is the wild card....plus Palmer needs gametime

I think pep will try a lot of things initially but in the end I think he will settle with cancelo on the right instead of walker if we play two strikers or inverted wingers that I think will be the biggest change this season and so I think buying a left back will be crucial.

I think pep will try a lot of things initially but in the end I think he will settle with cancelo on the right instead of walker if we play two strikers or inverted wingers that I think will be the biggest change this season and so I think buying a left back will be crucial.

Walker is our best full back though, and our fastest player. If fit he has to start, with Cancelo left back, with a kind of free role into midfield like last season. If we sign Cucurella then we can rotate at LB, sometimes with Cancelo at RB if Walker needs a rest.

Walker is our best full back though, and our fastest player. If fit he has to start, with Cancelo left back, with a kind of free role into midfield like last season. If we sign Cucurella then we can rotate at LB, sometimes with Cancelo at RB if Walker needs a rest.
Walker may be the best full back but does not suit our new players and new tactics we are going to play this season, inverted wingers and a target man. we need a full back that holds the width and cancelo is the choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.