Possible to get more loyalty points?

Mikecini said:
kippaxchris said:
big blueballs said:
You still only get 190 points gold 10 points a home game or 380 platinum 20 points per home game....but you get an initial 1000 points when you buy your first season card

Then the cup schemes are worth 200 points a piece platinum....but if every one purchases everything they can you will always be playing catch up no matter what card you have

You only get the 1,000 points if you had a season ticket at Maine Road.

You sure?

That what they told me when i got my membership in 2003 when the stadium first opened and there is a thread on here saying the same thing. Unless they have changed the rules

kippaxchris said:
Mikecini said:
kippaxchris said:
You only get the 1,000 points if you had a season ticket at Maine Road.

You sure?

That what they told me when i got my membership in 2003 when the stadium first opened and there is a thread on here saying the same thing. Unless they have changed the rules
No you get 1000 points with your 1st season card..I.didn't have one when we was at Maine Road used to get comps...but couldn't get them when we moved so bit the bullet and bought season cards....instant 1190 points.

big blueballs said:
kippaxchris said:
Mikecini said:
You sure?

No you get 1000 points with your 1st season card..I.didn't have one when we was at Maine Road used to get comps...but couldn't get them when we moved so bit the bullet and bought season cards....instant 1190 points.

Same, same.

Not that hard to gain points.

Seasoncard, platinum, do the shit away games, it soon builds up. I went from 4600 to 7360 in a season and a half (did more or less all games in a 8 month period mind you)

Then you qualify for the big away games.

nijinskybell said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Well im currently a blue member and have ticket priority but my points can't even get me the priority :-( is there a way too?

Once the tickets go on sale to Blue members your points total isn't relevant - if you are a Blue member you can buy when any Blue member is eligible - it doesn't matter how many points you have at that point.

liverpool last year went on sale to blue members, with match priority and 100 points

Im in exactly the same position mate as im from Bournemouth,dorset i only want to attend away games i.e london teams and southampton! it's a bit of a bummer having to collect these points! but as people have said there are ways round it for time being and then just attend the away days that go on sale to blue members! its pretty much a waiting game....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.