Post a Surprising Musical Fact.

Another Frank Sinatra story ... he once spent the night on the sofa in the house of a copper in my hometown of Newton Heath.
Apparently he had had one too many in a bar, and couldn't recall the name of the hotel he was staying in. The copper took him back to his place ... much to his wife's suprise in the morning.

Gianni Di Campo served prison time for burgling Paul Young's house and stealing his guitars.

Despite having no tuition or musical ability, I still can't play the guitar.

Or the piano

Saxophone, recorder, bagpipes, a comb with greaseproof paper over it or the Ukelaleeee

Despite having no tuition or musical ability, I still can't play the guitar.

Or the piano

Saxophone, recorder, bagpipes, a comb with greaseproof paper over it or the Ukelaleeee
Bollocks that musty. You play your pink flute and fiddle with your your bollocks like squeezing bagpipes; )

The Sex Pistols last UK gig was held at Ivanhoe’s nightclub in Huddersfield on Christmas Day, 1977. Two weeks later the band had broken up and shortly after that Sid Vicious was dead. The gig was held in aid of firefighters who had been on strike for nine weeks and were struggling to feed their children. The band played two gigs that day with the one in the afternoon performed specifically to raise money for firefighters’ children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.