Post a vid of a song you hate from an album you love

Pointless period of silence on the end of a brilliant record, Geogaddi by Boards of Canada, just to make it so the full duration was 66:06.

Similar thing in Disgustipated by Tool from their album Undertow. A brilliant track and then over 7 minutes of the sound of crickets. I mean literally just crickets.

I get that they’re progressive but that kind of shit’s just inconveniencing.

The Excellent final Album by the Police - Synchronicity, and sadly they continue with putting on one song by Andy or Stewart... and this time the real dog is by Andy - 'Mother'

My world by Guns n Roses, Use Your Illusion II always had me scrambling for the stop button on the cd player. For an album that featured epics such as Civil War, Estranged, and Terminator 2's You Could Be Mine, it still makes me a little bit sick in my mouth listening to it now.

Good topic, but hard disagree on this one

Here’s mine. Never fails to annoy me that the weakest song, by a country mile, on this magnificent album, is also the best-known.

did you miss a 'to' off that 1st sentence?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.