post celebratory photos in here!

bigquinn772 said:
C_71_article_1420776_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

now that is a happy man.

Mancio is lifting the 10 ton piano from his back.

Eccles Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:
lee-mcfc said:
he might be a poster on here but it was the cutest pic iv seen in a long time
[bigimg]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/PA-10722563.jpg[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/PA-10722367.jpg[/bigimg]

That is awesome.

That lovely little one has been to all the home matches since she was born about 2 months ago. Her Gran sits across the aisle from me in Colin Bell lower. That is a really beautiful photo. She is a gorgeous baby as you can see.

p.s. sorry folks who keep saying HE, she is a girl!! :-)

I honestly thought she was mate but did'nt like saying. Lovely pics by the way, she's been here before.

I love the 0 Years banner we should definatly have it at COMS for when the scum play us next season

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I love the 0 Years banner we should definatly have it at COMS for when the scum play us next season

Do you really think so? Would have thought we would do better to quietly let it slip away once next season gets underway. Why would we want to remind ourselves of all the dark days, they are behind us now.
Them lot already have alternative banners in mind, leave them to it eh.

nw42 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

Do you really think so? Would have thought we would do better to quietly let it slip away once next season gets underway. Why would we want to remind ourselves of all the dark days, they are behind us now.
Them lot already have alternative banners in mind, leave them to it eh.
I suppose your right but that banner they used to have used to really annoy me, but at least now they will have to take it down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.