Post Count Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Matty said:
It's all very disappointing, I was on the brink of 14,000 posts!

I was just under 10000
I was coming up to 5,000 and had already decided I was going to reward every Bluemoon member with £1,000 in cash when I reached the golden milestone. Shame.

*prays Damocles can't fix it*

Edit: Following Damocles' latest update, I'd like to point out that the above was just a joke!!!

Dubai Blue said:
I was coming up to 5,000 and had already decided I was going to reward every Bluemoon member with £1,000 in cash when I reached the golden milestone. Shame.

The last time we lost posts it wasn't as bad. I lost just over a thousand and nobody got them back. So unless Ric is on a huge wind up, I think we will have lost them all for good.

stony said:
Dubai Blue said:

The last time we lost posts it wasn't as bad. I lost just over a thousand and nobody got them back. So unless Ric is on a huge wind up, I think we will have lost them all for good.

Damocles - Is the server backed up?

*Prays the server is backed up*

Not that i like to rub it in, or even be the centre of attention but hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.