Post Count Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
To all,

People are starting to take advantage of this. I will now be checking your post count claims out more thoroughly, using an old backup of the database. If you are nowhere near your figure, and are trying to game the system, you will be ignored.
This is also starting to take up time that I need to be spending on the other duties of the server, and to fit it all in, I am currently spending about 16 hours a day working on the forum. Unfortunately, I am going to have to set a deadline of midnight Sunday (Sat night/Sun morn) for any claims of higher posts so I can take care of a few other things before the boss gets back.

If you have a LEGITIMATE claim, please feel free to post and I will sort it out within a few minutes :)

Thanks,
Damocles

stony said:
Ric said:
You go away for a week, and it all goes tits up...

Only messing we'll get it sorted, but either way surely no-one really gives a shit about post counts, do they?!

I did tell him

stony said:
Fair play Damocles but Ric would have just told everyone to fuck off.

I agree with ric; BUT I'd still like my missing 1300 posts back; it's all I have left in my life!

Sod it; I'm too late again. I feel just like when we failed to sign Mido at midnight on Jan 31 2007....sad, that's me...

;0)

my 20,000 posts have gone down to just a few hundred - I take it that you got rid of the crap ones?

BlueSinceBirth said:
JESUS CHRIST YOU SAD BASTARDS.

what sort of person gives a fuck about how many posts they have

Because we are sad bastards, of course; anyone who posts 950+ like you even after having loads removed must be one as well. How long have you spent on here when you should have been doing other things? Go on, admit it.

;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.