Post match City v PSG

I thought we might blow it after the Aguero miss but the team showed great character to carry on, well done to everyone of you.

And please Kun stop putting every penalty in the same place.

I really can't see past Kevin's greatness. He doesn't have the stats yet. But I already vknow in my heart I am watching City's best ever player. You can't tell me otherwise. I'll hear none of it.

Top to bottom front to back
Great team performance
Well done Pellegrini
Take it to the bridge

Yessssssssss! Get in! KDB is the difference maker. Mangala, Fernando, Fernandinho and Hart were all excellent

Gonna be tough to pick a MOTM. Hart, Clichy, Mangala, the two Ferns and KEv could all get it for me.

Games like this show what a brilliant fucking team we have! Every single player played out of their skins and I am absolutely over the blue moon!!!

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City, Semi Finals. Could you have imagined that 8 years ago when getting beat 8-1 off Middelsborough?

I'll be supporting Benfica and Atletico tomorrow... That was so comfortable! Yaaaay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.