Post match | South China v City

Jumanji said:
waspish said:
When we have so much possession and teams park the bus we need more runners..

Be interesting how Pellegrini plans to break down teams that play 11 behind the ball and are happy with 0-0 Pellegrini never had this problem managing any team he had before.
Every Real Madrid game.

Spanish teams don't put 11 behind the ball it's more open...

waspish said:

Be interesting how Pellegrini plans to break down teams that play 11 behind the ball and are happy with 0-0 Pellegrini never had this problem managing any team he had before.
Enter Jesus Navas and Stevan Jovetic.

No Ham In Manchester said:
br62 said:
I really worry about the likes of Lescott and Kolarov against top class quick forwards.....in my opinion we still need a couple of really quick defenders before the transfer window shuts.

I worry about them against lower class forwards

CB and LB is an area where we need some cover, and if I was Pelle, I'd being picking them both for the Sunderland game which will be more intense, yet without mattering too much. Then he will see what really needs addressing before the season kicks off properly.

waspish said:
Jumanji said:
waspish said:

Every Real Madrid game.

Spanish teams don't put 11 behind the ball it's more open...
They sure do against Barcadrid....

Of course they get that first goal easier than we do and then the other side has no choice but to open up.

CTID101 said:
waspish said:

Yep but still be difficult to break teams down who park 11 behind ball Chelsea won the champions league doing it

waspish said:
CTID101 said:
waspish said:

Yep but still be difficult to break teams down who park 11 behind ball Chelsea won the champions league doing it
Well of course it will.

There is no complete plan to breaking it down. Just keep the ball, have plenty of runners and where possible shoot on sight, if they are packing players behind the ball there is half a chance of a deflection for a goal, deflection into the path of someone else or a hand ball etc.

MillionDollarDream said:
Dzekolol said:
Negredo was lively, good pace, smart movement and strong in the air, linked up well with Nasri and milner, and that acrobatic scissor kick was mint.

Negredo's going to score and assist a lot with his movement in the air alone. Shows Dzeko how it's suppose to be done.

Yes Negredo was very lively and that pass to Dzeko was beautiful, he should have converted that, We have got a very good player in negredo, he is a team player and has all the qualities to be a top scorer next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.