Post match thread - City v Chelsea

Why have they cut out the halftime bit from the tunnel cam? It's obvious that's what we all wanted to see, and City facebook even advertised the tunnel cam with a tagline along the lines of "things got a bit heated at halftime" i wonder if city edited it out to avoid controversy or something more serious happened?
Honestly, I can see why they would cut it out. Especially if some players got into a raucous. Tunnel cam is supposed to be fun, and a neat way to look into some of the behind-the-scenes. It doesn't do the club any good to show our players cussing and pushing with other players in the tunnel. They want to make sure little kids can see their heroes in a good light. Professionally it's the right choice (as much as I want to see it!)

Sorry to be late to the party but what actually happened (apparently)

No idea mate, i was in the south stand saw him running off the pitch looking for Dinho and saw Mangala come over and put himself inbetween them and that was it, heard rumours in the concourse that he was kicking off in the tunnel that's why i was so eager to watch the tunnel cam.

Honestly, I can see why they would cut it out. Especially if some players got into a raucous. Tunnel cam is supposed to be fun, and a neat way to look into some of the behind-the-scenes. It doesn't do the club any good to show our players cussing and pushing with other players in the tunnel. They want to make sure little kids can see their heroes in a good light. Professionally it's the right choice (as much as I want to see it!)

I think you're right mate, i completely understand why they've edited it out, it's not something the public need to see and if anything serious happened it would no doubt of been passed on to the FA. Doesn't stop me being gutted i don't get to see it. I reckon Dinho would of just laughed in his face.

I've got my fingers crossed they do a Christmas 'outtakes' show!

Fair play City, the better team won, no complaints here, just a shame i'm not a betting man because i posted on here the other day i thought we'd lose 2/3.0.

Oh well onwards & upwards...(if Jose isnt sacked after WBA on sunday)

Fair play City, the better team won, no complaints here, just a shame i'm not a betting man because i posted on here the other day i thought we'd lose 2/3.0.

Oh well onwards & upwards...(if Jose isnt sacked after WBA on sunday)
Got Lottery number?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.