Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

He made so many great runs that were completely ignored I lost count, created roughly half of our chances, cut out more passes than any of our CMs (likely combined), rarely gave away the ball, put in some very important tackles, kept both Walker and Rose quiet whichever wing he was on, and ran all day long... And got shafted by a horrible decision.

What match were you watching?
Well sed.

Absolutely. So many laughable comments about Sterling being horrible or offering nothing.

He was our best player today by far (apart from Nacho's late contribution). Without Sterling we would have lost by 2 or 3 and would not have made half of our chances.

It boggles the mind.
Sterling our best player today?????????? Someone call a doctor, a lunatic has escaped from the asylum!

The officials have certainly cost us today. However, our current league position is fully justified. We have been absolute shite all season and the three teams above us deserve to be above us without question.

Can we turn this around? Not a lot to suggest that we can. The manager is stubborn, naive and has shown just how inferior he is to other managers in the big games. The players lack hunger, work rate and have been uninspiring at best for large parts of the season.

We've been unlucky today but not over the course of the season. Unfortunately I find myself the same thing I said around last February; Summer can't come quick enough.

Just ignore them. If Sterling doesn't go on a 50 yard run taking on all 10 players and smashing one in the top corner he had a shit game in some peoples eyes. He was so much better than Silva, Toure and Aguero.

i swear people just see what they want to see. sterling was our best attacking player today

This one of our "offsides" that didn't even get reviewed:

j5yvz6.jpg

On a none refereeing point, can we seriously stop playing Yaya now? The two behind him did their job excellently and we actually looked solid for once, but he did absolutely fuck all. With the ball he was useless and his absolute refusal to press anyone means the opposition can always pass their way out. There is no way that one of our academy players would offer any less than he did today and has been offering for the past few weeks if not months. Kolarov can fuck off as well.

Stick with the back 6 we started with today and we'll be fine, throw in either of the two liabilities and we're playing with one hand tied behind our backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.