Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

You are joking take the blind fold off our best player today. Try looking at Aguero and Silva!
Absolutely. So many laughable comments about Sterling being horrible or offering nothing.

He was our best player today by far (apart from Nacho's late contribution). Without Sterling we would have lost by 2 or 3 and would not have made half of our chances.

It boggles the mind.

I've never once hated a City team until now. Watching them play half speed for 60-70 minutes only to predictably try hard when we get down, it's starting to make me actually hate the players and the manager. Happened so many times now it's routine.

Outside of maybe five players, I won't be sad to see any/all of them sold. Summer can't come fast enough.
Can't help but agree. Never hated a City team. Hate this one.

It was a poor enough performance and not the reaction I expected after last week. I have no idea why Clattenberg would give that penalty unless he is on the take,then the second came from flagging Aguero when he was clean through and onside. We have been done today by the officials.

Besides all that we have regressed on the pitch unbelievable over the last two years,it's genuinely shocking and most of the blame lands at Txiki's feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.