Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Well done to the players and yes even to the manager! I really hope this performance acts as a catalyst for the cup final and the rest of the season now.

I'd hardly call it a great performance, either you actually believe that or it's just been that long since we've had a stand out great performance that you've forgotten what one looks like?

I'd like to think some on here aren't being "negative" for the sake of it but are just calling what they see and have seen for the last 2 years, it's hard to pick out a single period of this season where we've looked dominate and that's because we've been poor, today was a great result but probably an average performance that started off well in the first half but was mirrored by a poor second half that had it been against a half decent side we wouldn't be feeling so good at the moment.

You must be gutted that we won

Yaya's goal. Left,right 22 passes, goal!

0f8e3cde-3ca0-49c7-acad-00276a33f09a.png

R5 live "does tonights result JUSTIFY city playing a weakened side against Chelsea , will these players be tired for a big cup final on sunday, city fans ring in and give us your views"....oh do feck off bbc ,
Pointless question. If they are tired then yes, Pellers was right to rest them and at least have a chance of freshness or they would have been out on their feet. If they aren't tired, then yes, Pellers was right to rest them.
They are desperate for any angle. Hope Mr P gives them one in the presser with a volley of 'what do you know?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.