Post Something Interesting

Probably gonna get shot for this. Used to work for a guy near Strangways. He had Lambo Diablos the works, been in em, fuckin old skool Bentleys the lot. Same guy owned a yellow Ferrari(i think, same week Lady Di died), killed them students in Withy(he hired them out)back in the late 90s. Anyway, had a wank in his office top of me steps. Nothin to do with his office I was painting the whole place. You know when yer just want to spit. Looked like piss. No wonder he got collard, couldn't open his fuckin paper work, id glued it. He was on the front of the MUEN not long after in front of a Lambo. Not gonna name him

Probably gonna get shot for this. Used to work for a guy near Strangways. He had Lambo Diablos the works, been in em, fuckin old skool Bentleys the lot. Same guy owned a yellow Ferrari(i think, same week Lady Di died), killed them students in Withy(he hired them out)back in the late 90s. Anyway, had a wank in his office top of me steps. Nothin to do with his office I was painting the whole place. You know when yer just want to spit. Looked like piss. No wonder he got collard, couldn't open his fuckin paper work, id glued it. He was on the front of the MUEN not long after in front of a Lambo. Not gonna name him

Is this written in code??? I have absolute no idea what the fuck this is about lol.

I'll give it to you, you've got spunk. You ladder climbing, gangster paperwork spaffing old school Bentley passenger.

#JUST SAY NO

The water molecules in your glass of water were once dinosaur piss.

Yep, you drink dinosaur piss everyday, you absolute tramps!

With that in mind, we can all say we have drank the piss of someone beautiful or someone terrible. You've given me an idea for dodgy kits. Get perverts around and claim they are drinking the piss of Japanese women with "100% purity" tests, or on the other side, set up stall at Cromwell Street and claim to be selling a quaff of Rose West's bladder stock.

With that in mind, we can all say we have drank the piss of someone beautiful or someone terrible. You've given me an idea for dodgy kits. Get perverts around and claim they are drinking the piss of Japanese women with "100% purity" tests, or on the other side, set up stall at Cromwell Street and claim to be selling a quaff of Rose West's bladder stock.
In the fucked up world that is the 21st Century, it's marketable. Go for it sunshine.

And .........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.