Post Something Interesting

There’s a 17 year old who has just been found wandering around France. He went missing on a holiday aged 11. Due to be reunited with his family in Oldham today.
Went missing in Spain and found in a truck in France. Very interesting.

I can hear Bonnie Tyler, singing in the back of my brain

Went missing in Spain and found in a truck in France. Very interesting.

I can hear Bonnie Tyler, singing in the back of my brain
A truck driver found him walking around and picked him up. Heard his story and went to the authorities. Looks like his mum, who didn’t have legal guardianship of him, is a fucking looney tunes and got him into some religious cult.

He’s due back with his family on the coming days. Quite the thing for them before Christmas.

A truck driver found him walking around and picked him up. Heard his story and went to the authorities. Looks like his mum, who didn’t have legal guardianship of him, is a fucking looney tunes and got him into some religious cult.

He’s due back with his family on the coming days. Quite the thing for them before Christmas.
Ye but he’s coming back to Oldham I think I’d rather stay missing

It's Granddad and Mum that took him off to a cult. They've all been living nomadically in the Pyrenees. Grandma, is the only sane one (sadly now very elderly) and she was awarded custody when it first happened. I don't think he has any other relatives.

It's Granddad and Mum that took him off to a cult. They've all been living nomadically in the Pyrenees. Grandma, is the only sane one (sadly now very elderly) and she was awarded custody when it first happened. I don't think he has any other relatives.
Let’s hope the young man is ok first and foremost, and that he can go on to live a normal life. Very bizarre story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.