Post Something Interesting

Think these are stationed from nearbye Coningsby. Admitedly, can only see their underbelly in flight but they do look like Typhoons.

Great addtion to our defence capability, but in a one on one dogfight would sooner be strapped into an F35.

Apparently strengths of the two fighters vary dependent on range.
Eurofighters are generally better for engagement when within visible range, whereas the F-35's are stronger beyond visible range.

Apparently strengths of the two fighters vary dependent on range.
Eurofighters are generally better for engagement when within visible range, whereas the F-35's are stronger beyond visible range.
I read somewhere of a 20 to 1 kill ratio by the F35 against the Typoon when using its gen 5 stealth capability's. The F35 would have released its air to air missiles before the typoon was even aware of its presence and it would be shot down regardless of its comparative agility.

An absolute powerhouse of a computer running the show, affording the eurofighter little time to respond to the threat. However as you say the euro fighter is more agile in a close range dogfight.

So I will paraphrase my earlier statement of preferring the F35 in a dogfight, to that of a fight or engagement, as according to those ITK the Eurofighter would seize the day at close quarter.

Last edited:
I read somewhere of a 20 to 1 kill ratio by the F35 against the Typoon when using its gen 5 stealth capability's. The F35 would have released its air to air missiles before the typoon was even aware of its presence and it would be shot down regardless of its comparative agility.

An absolute powerhouse of a computer running the show, affording the eurofighter little time to respond to the threat. However as you say the euro fighter is more agile in a close range dogfight.

Was the TSR 2 better than the F-35?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.