Post Something Interesting

Scousers really aren't all that bad at all...............point in question, me and the wife bought a car from a dealer in Liverpool, deposit paid over the phone last week and balance to be paid on collection today. We hadn't informed our bank of the upcoming transaction and it was blocked, today, sunday, a 5 hour round trip....they let us take the car and pay them by BACS when we got back. Scousers have gone up in my estimation.

P.S. The city is still a dump though

Scousers really aren't all that bad at all...............point in question, me and the wife bought a car from a dealer in Liverpool, deposit paid over the phone last week and balance to be paid on collection today. We hadn't informed our bank of the upcoming transaction and it was blocked, today, sunday, a 5 hour round trip....they let us take the car and pay them by BACS when we got back. Scousers have gone up in my estimation.

P.S. The city is still a dump though
Could have been nicked on False plates so they at least had the deposit and made money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.