Post Something Interesting

The western allies in late world war 2 had plans and even got to the final stages of planning to assasinate Hitler, but it was decided that he was a bigger danger to himself and the Germans alive.

I have just discovered the boil and burn method of cooking sausages. They come out juicy, and taste far better than grilling or frying. Simply, put them in a frying pan and cover with boiling water, cook on medium heat for ten to fifteen mins at a steady bubble, drain and put back in the pan with a little oil, brown off on med/low heat for fifteen mins, turning half way. Try it, especially with Cumberland.
PS Do not prick them.
I usually fry to give some colour then chuck in the oven on a low heat, I'll give your system a go next time we have bangers.

I have just discovered the boil and burn method of cooking sausages. They come out juicy, and taste far better than grilling or frying. Simply, put them in a frying pan and cover with boiling water, cook on medium heat for ten to fifteen mins at a steady bubble, drain and put back in the pan with a little oil, brown off on med/low heat for fifteen mins, turning half way. Try it, especially with Cumberland.
PS Do not prick them.
That sounds absolutely horrendous.

Can't wait to try it out.

In South Korea, the solar panels in the middle of the highway have a bicycle path underneath.
Cyclists are protected from the sun, isolated from traffic, and the country can produce clean energy.

View attachment 125078

That's a brilliant idea to be fair, in the UK they would be turned into mugging spots in no time :)

The sausages I buy have that method as the best way to cook them.
1 cup of water and lid on until the water has evaporated at a low simmer.
Lid off until they look good.
I’ve only been cooking sausages for 60 odd years, but I’m a slow learner. Read it on t’interweb a few weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.