Post Something Interesting

the reason belfast by orbital is called belfast is because they had just written it and didn't have a name for it yet, so while travelling to belfast for a gig they wrote it on the set-list as belfast and the name stuck.
one of the best chill-out tunes ever

Finally...a completely true story. And his name was Bulmer.
they have found entrances to caves on the moon.

imagine if, long ago, apple trees grew on the moon.
it's quite possible that there is still cider at the bottom of them,
albeit very strong by now.

I'm in Spello, Umbria. It's hot, very hot. I went for a walk and was using my phone to take pictures. At some point it froze and despite it telling me to swipe the screen to unlock it, it wouldn't let me.
I put it in the fridge for a few minutes and it's working !!!!

Wife selling, whilst not entirely (or even remotely) lawful, occurred in England as an alternative to the prohibitively expensive divorce. It seems to have been something unique to England.

One of the last recorded instances of wife selling happened in 1913 when a man sold his wife to a workmate for £1.

Stories like that are why I've never got round to having the much needed routine hernia op.
"I'm sorry sir but due to unforseen complications we had to remove your penis"
Be just my luck that.
They do tell you about the (albeit extremely slim) possibility of having to remove a necrotised testicle should things go particularly awry.

But got it done (2nd one) and.now only 2 more weeks away from complete recovery.

Malaria is estimated to be the cause of death for around half of everyone who ever lived.
In 2022 there were 24 million reported cases and over 600,000 deaths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.