Sergio Aguero (ARG)
Carlos Tevez (ARG)

Reserves
-----------
Abdul Razak (CIV)
John Guidetti (SWE)
Karim Rekik (HOL)
Denis Suarez (SPA)

Well I have to say, after that transfer window, that is quite a squad we have accumulated. The main aim of the window was to give depth to the squad and we now look like we have achieved that. Let's just hope now that we manage to have a good run in all 3 cups. With Maicon coming in and Milner seemingly being converted to a wing back, I expect we will see Richards shift to centre back a little bit more this season, especially after he impressed there at points throughout last season.

Unfortunately, there doesn't look like much hope for some of our younger players again this season and I am wondering what the plans for them are. They need first team games. What are the rules regarding loans and the various leagues/divisions? I am surprised Rekik has not gone out on loan as I thought his interest/stock would be quite high. I expect Guidetti will go out on loan in January as his "illness" seems to be quite a bit more serious than is being made out.

Ultimately, I think you can see where Mancini's Champion's League tactics lie:

- Go 1 nil up
- Change formation to something like the following:
Hart
Zab Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Milner Rodwell Garcia Barry
Yaya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.