Posting Pics/Gifs of Cats On The Internet

hC5B4A6C9

karen7 said:
what has a cat ever done to you?

Not a lot. My beef isn't with cats themselves - yes I think they're arrogant and selfish but I'm not overly arsed and I've been mates with a few in my time. My problem is with people consistently posting the shit gifs like the ones in this thread. Why?

In 1990,after the "I Just wellied it "1 - 1 at Swamp, I was so happy that we had not had a reversal of our 5 - 1 victory earlier in the season that I agreed after pressure from the Mrs to go to Ashton Cat Santuary to get 2 kittens.

I named one Howard(after HK)and one Fergie after U*****s Manager at the time,who to be honest I loved due to his crap performance in the job.

They both lived until 21 years of age but I never hated them.It was hard explaining all those trophies later to people why I had named my Cat after the pissed up one though.

Always makes me smile when I hear Rags slagging City off at our rate of trophy winning,they forget it is a long haul,I learned the hard way!

The Fat el Hombre said:
karen7 said:

Not a lot. My beef isn't with cats themselves - yes I think they're arrogant and selfish but I'm not overly arsed and I've been mates with a few in my time. My problem is with people consistently posting the shit gifs like the ones in this thread. Why?

because they are cute and funny,you need to be pleased i dont know how to do it! seriously though,each to their own :)

The Fat el Hombre said:
karen7 said:

Haha has to be a windup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.