Posting pictures

I used to be able to copy pics from Google images and paste them on here..... now they just won't load up...... what's happened?
Talking about on my phone
Never tried it on my phone I don't think but I'm just getting the loading pop up no matter how I try on my android.

I used to be able to copy pics from Google images and paste them on here..... now they just won't load up...... what's happened?
All the ‘extra’ options on posting - bold, italic, pictures etc - were not working for me, (in the past few weeks) till I cleared the phones browsers cache.

iPhone 15.2

You need to download them/it to your photos/ gallery. Then come back here, click on the picture tool above, go into your photos. Click the one you require, wait for it to load. Press reply and off you go.
That's how it works for me on Android.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.