Potentially 4 derby games in April

The league derby at Old Trafford could easily be more or less the title decider. That one is going to be enormous regardless, second only to the 2012 game.

I’d say it’s odds on now that we will meet in the FA Cup at Wembley, and that could easily be the final.

There’s also the mouthwatering prospect of a two legged Champions League tie.

Can you imagine the excitement? Bring them on. The days of us fearing Man United are well behind us. They fear us now.

The league derby at Old Trafford could easily be more or less the title decider. That one is going to be enormous regardless, second only to the 2012 game.

I’d say it’s odds on now that we will meet in the FA Cup at Wembley, and that could easily be the final.

Can you imagine the excitement? Bring them on. The days of us fearing Man United are well behind us. They fear us now.

I’d rather they gone out to be honest

They've just beaten psg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.