"Poverty Chanting" - Scousers complaining again!

A legendary jazz drummer from America passes away… “#YNWA(DrummerName)” in minutes on social media.

I don’t know a single Liverpool fan who goes but their obsession with the club as a whole is borderline disturbing.

A legendary jazz drummer from America passes away… “#YNWA(DrummerName)” in minutes on social media.

I don’t know a single Liverpool fan who goes but their obsession with the club as a whole is borderline disturbing.
Its the out of town dippers who chose the club because of 70s and 80s success that are the absolute weirdos. They buy into The Cult much more. Not saying the local ones arent odd balls, they are, but its the glory hunter ones that are strange

Its the out of town dippers who chose the club because of 70s and 80s success that are the absolute weirdos. They buy into The Cult much more. Not saying the local ones arent odd balls, they are, but its the glory hunter ones that are strange
I’ve met many. They’re not right in comparison to Everton and Tranmere. Nowhere near normal football fans.

It's a shite rag song 15 -20 years ago we would have called sad as fuck, recent years and continued rage at a bus getting bricked has made many here as sensitive as a scouser to get bothered by their usual moaning or cryarsing about everything in the world.

Never sang it because it's shite and won't start now over some 5 year fake rivalry with ths insignificant cunts.l and ecerton recent rage against usm

Mancs and scouser have worked and mingled side by side all my life with none of the weird football rivalry being an issue in everyday normal life, we are more alike than this place likes to think, though they are self absorbed gobby cunts.

I get most of what you say as I’ve had many connections with the city of Liverpool and known many decent scousers.

As for the ‘fake’ rivalry. It certainly didn’t seem fake on Old Abbey field in Hulme in the 70’s and 80’s. Literally every time we played them!

I get most of what you say as I’ve had many connections with the city of Liverpool and known many decent scousers.

As for the ‘fake’ rivalry. It certainly didn’t seem fake on Old Abbey field in Hulme in the 70’s and 80’s. Literally every time we played them!
more on about the last few years where many blues who never mentioned the scousers or cared are now anti anything to do with the city going beyond the red scouse bellends

I have had coaches bricked and nobheads start at lime st in my many visits, so I know they have a fair share of cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.