poyet sacked

Juan King said:
I thought it was a poor show from the BBC presenter trying to grill Poyet & get some sensational comments. Poyet should have took his mic off & gone home IMO.
Proffesional man Poyet, he wouldnt do that

Chancy Termites said:
Bugger - missed it. Had he definitely not been pre-warned?
No BBC handed him a transcript of Brightons statement during first half of game, to his credit he faced them up

blue underpants said:
Chancy Termites said:
Bugger - missed it. Had he definitely not been pre-warned?
No BBC handed him a transcript of Brightons statement during first half of game, to his credit he faced them up

Brighton only released the statement during the first half so other than tell him the beeb couldn't do much more, Poyet said he'd had no calls, text or e-mail to his phone, effectively saying Brighton had saked him and made a public statement without informing him first.

poyet was the architect of his own downfall in my opinion. in tony bloom ( BHA chairman ) he was was backed to the hilt in being given funding for a new academy, and gave brighton a new stadium and funding beyond their wildest dreams. poyet then publicly criticised him. foolish to say the least. poor way to let him know if he did not know before today but hard to believe he ever thought he would manage them again.

after being beaten by palace in the play - offs poyet commented " i have to think about my future " - not something you would expect of someone who was committed to staying surely?
if he was using such statements to get the club to back him or force their hand then it backfired badly.

shackattack said:
poyet was the architect of his own downfall in my opinion. in tony bloom ( BHA chairman ) he was was backed to the hilt in being given funding for a new academy, and gave brighton a new stadium and funding beyond their wildest dreams. poyet then publicly criticised him. foolish to say the least. poor way to let him know if he did not know before today but hard to believe he ever thought he would manage them again.
i agree to a certain extent, but its pretty poor show not letting him know, and being put on spot by bbc, but nothing suprises me in football any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.