Poznan at Liverpool...

Love doing the Poznan personally, it's a shame if it would go, just a laugh at the end of the day.

If we do have to move on, maybe take a leaf out of Bayern's fans book and try something else.

We have to do something, we are good humoured City at the end of the day!!

Thorpiemcfc said:
ell said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why are some people so boring
Just enjoy it ffs
Its not boring on our behalf, we did enjoy it while it was a laugh. Now its boring and I would rather watch the game

forward facing poznan?

p.s; when we played poznan at home last year, just after the Poznan they did something else, looked like just jumping around both up and down and sideways, looked really good.
I actually think a forward facing Poznan to a proper song would be mint.

Who was it that did that thing where row 1 swayed one way and row 2 the other etc etc looked mint

Thorpiemcfc said:
ell said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why are some people so boring
Just enjoy it ffs
Its not boring on our behalf, we did enjoy it while it was a laugh. Now its boring and I would rather watch the game

forward facing poznan?

p.s; when we played poznan at home last year, just after the Poznan they did something else, looked like just jumping around both up and down and sideways, looked really good.
They also did that thing when basically they all ran into each other and it looked like they were having a fight/in a moshpit or something. It looked class, and I don't think the stewards knew what to do!

Time for something different boys and girls, get your thinking hats on.......

How about one block face forward, one block face backwards and jump, or
All face forwards and do a slow hand clap above our heads until everybody is doing it and then do a forward facing Poznan, ie all together now type stuff rather than the ripple effect, finnish with a resounding and all together now City, City, City.................???!!!

"I actually think a forward facing Poznan to a proper song would be mint.

Who was it that did that thing where row 1 swayed one way and row 2 the other etc etc looked mint"

Was it the Aris fans that did that, they were a crazy bunch

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Thorpiemcfc said:
ell said:

forward facing poznan?

They also did that thing when basically they all ran into each other and it looked like they were having a fight/in a moshpit or something. It looked class, and I don't think the stewards knew what to do!

yeah that was it! looked mad but at the same time looked good...
the bayern fans had a chant, fairly slow, and i can picture the tune in my had but can't put my finger on it or what they said, but were jumping up and down to it, very recognisable and im sure people have been humming/whistling it since, sounded great like a proper song not just a chant, and were all jumping in time with it... although i don't wanna see the 2nd/3rd tiers at it too much!

Thorpiemcfc said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Thorpiemcfc said:
forward facing poznan?

yeah that was it! looked mad but at the same time looked good...
the bayern fans had a chant, fairly slow, and i can picture the tune in my had but can't put my finger on it or what they said, but were jumping up and down to it, very recognisable and im sure people have been humming/whistling it since, sounded great like a proper song not just a chant, and were all jumping in time with it... although i don't wanna see the 2nd/3rd tiers at it too much!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jcV7cycebs&feature=related[/youtube]

searched for it, but couldnt find anything, they have their 'clap/mosh' one, but don't think thats it, vid above is what every ground should be like, both ends screaming down to each other, awesome fans!

the chant im on about goes somehting like 'bayern bayern bayern, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun...' may make no sense, but I know what i'm on about :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1WjnPe7XQ&feature=related[/youtube]

I can't find the Bayern fans singing it but they did something to Seven Nation Army that sounded class. A forward facing Poznan would look awesome if we all put it to Seven Nation Army imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.