poznan for the rags

last night the poznan was poor, watching from south stand upper it looks fantastic, ( yes i do join in ) when everyone does it as one or as a wave, good fun. at o.t. when they read u*d team out and 3000 blues did it, was brilliant. LETS DO IT

No it's fucking embarrassing now and it's been going on to long, we'll more than likely never play Lech Poznan again so why? I refuse to do it now and not many people in my stand (south stand lower) were doing it, i might sound boring but it's doing mine and most peoples head in, most of all I wanna watch the game not turn my back to it! It's not funny anymore, I could understand it west ham away 2010 but it's just shit now.

Yeah c'mon lads, let's do it as their team is being read out it'll set the atmosphere for the rest of the game hopefully

It was great, but it was last season's thing that really took off at the big game...

Its sad that it turned into a ballache... give it a rest, after every goal is just fucking annoying now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.