Poznan manager fired

mcfcmatt said:
They hammer Wisla on Sunday 4-1 then fire the Manager?!
I know they have not been doing too well this season but to sack him after the weekends result is a bit odd?

"Are they City,are they City,are they City in disguise,are they City in disguise??"
Thought we were the only Club that could make a mess after a win !! lol

M18CTID said:
it seems from what you say and from what I heard originally that while he was still there last week it was no secret amongst the Poznan fans that he would be getting sacked.
Yeah, that's exactly the case. Everyone knew he's gonna be sacked. Lech fans have even had enough time to organise a protest against hiring Bakero, who'd been a great player once, but who's a shitty manager (fired from another Polish team Polonia Warszawa earlier this year).

blue_soundwave said:
Jacek Zielinski, just happened in the last hour

Why they waited until they won a game to do that ?

Maybe they've modelled themselves on us and Mark Hughes!

This Bakero fella is pure joke. He was a big figure maybe years ago but now he is an alcoholic and a gambler and it`s a "rumour" that he owe money to not very nice guys and beacuse of that his passport is kept as a deposit and he can`t even leave the country ;)
Can`t see any positives for Lech regarding to this move...

BREAKING NEWS - 'ARRY' seen at Battersea Heliport on one-way ticket to Eastlands. Bobby Manc on one-way ticket to Poznan on board a Cargo plane of 400,000 extra smoked polish sausages.
BALE seen flying, purely on the power of flapping his ears, charging up the M6 with the smell of £150k per week ringing (and echoing) in his ears.

mcfcmatt said:
They hammer Wisla on Sunday 4-1 then fire the Manager?!
I know they have not been doing too well this season but to sack him after the weekends result is a bit odd?

Maybe they followed our protocol for sacking managers. Wonder if like Hughes, he knew it was his last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.