Poznan superstition

Pam said:
The team have not been scoring as freely, Three shut outs since Christmas. No Poznan opportunity there,

Do the poznan because we are top off the leauge

fa2011mcfc said:
Pam said:
The team have not been scoring as freely, Three shut outs since Christmas. No Poznan opportunity there,

Do the poznan because we are top off the leauge
That's a good enough reason for me
LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN, LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN!!!

A lot of positives still about on this thread which I am glad about, however there is a lot who want it to stop.

We cant allow Rags chance to say they killed the Poznan.

Come on everyone
Lets all do the Poznan
Lets all do the Poznan
Were top of the league
Were top of the league

gillymcfc said:
I have noticed since we have turned our backs on the poznan (no pun intended)
we have stopped scoring at will and more importantly not winning, maybe its me being superstitious but I felt the Poznan gave us luck FA CUP springs to mind, so maybe we should keep it going at least until the title is ours or the end of the season as passed.
Maybe we scored so many goals to test our resolve and see if we would continue to Poznan regardless of how many times we scored.
20 more games won't kill us, so let's bring back Poznan after we score see if our firm changes with it

The poznan should never go. I love the poznan it should never go its one of the best things we have done (apart from the blue banana's witch is cool). I will keep doing the poznan and everyone should do to even if were loseing.

POZNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt get to wigan last night, and didnt show it on tele, did it appear after the goal??

Trigger said:
I was at Wigan some did but most didn't ;(
The others would rather sing we'll score when we want, which isn't quite true at the moment but because it related to rag song people are for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.