Poznan Supporters at COMS

cyberblue

From what i can gather they are in a different leauge from what we have seen & done before . Loud ,Passoinate & up for a good time .Looking forward to them .

Re: Ponzan Supporters at COMS

capo-lech.jpg

24sport-Lech-Poznan-vs-Ru-002.jpg

The Stewards will kill it at City though. Tell them all to sit down and be quiet like they did when the Timisoara fans got there banners and posters out!

Looking* (not a spelling brigade or anything :P)

I'm looking forward to Salzburg and Lech fans coming because think they'll both make lots of noise...not sure about Juventus..we'll outsing them anyway :)

Stiss said:
capo-lech.jpg

The Stewards will kill it at City though. Tell them all to sit down and be quiet like they did when the Timisoara fans got there banners and posters out!

ahaha i think the steward might need a clean pair of gruds mate when these helmet rock up

Stiss said:
capo-lech.jpg

If stewards want to stop that...then good luck to them! I don't mind them being like that as long as they're friendly and don't start fights and stuff!

Those were the first two images on Google. It was all I needed to show you guys! I'm sure theres more!

Pity I've already bought my tickets for Europe, I might have considered going in the away end instead of our half empty and no atmosphere end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.