Poznan Supporters at COMS

disco dancer said:
I find it all a bit corny, some idiot with a mic shouting why the crowd make a pritty picture with peices of card. Give me a good old english atmosphere any day, just raw passion and everyone singing there hearts out

English atmospheres are TERRIBLE most of the time. Although they do say silence is deafening!

Very very infrequently is there "raw passion and everyone singing their hearts out".

And there nothing more corny than "Shall we sing a song for you" "Sing your hearts out for the lads" "You're supposed to be at home" "You're not singing anymore"(when they weren't even singing anyway!) "It's just like being in church"; some of our corkers "Sven Goran Ericksson" "We've got Robinho" "Ireland is Superman" and our worst of the worst "If you hate Man United clap yer hands"; and the ultimate worst that you get from clubs like Stoke and Cardiff "Wanker wanker wanker wanker wanker!"
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE!!!

Give me a Besiktas or Red Star Belgrade atmoshere ANYDAY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.