Poznan Trip THANK YOU

spike144

Just like to say Thanks to all that travelled with us.

Wednesday night and match day in the old square were enjoyable, most appeared to be taking advantage of the local hospitality.

Hats off to the Home support for me it was outstanding, the 12th man for me, always works, and credit to the City Fans for giving the Poznan fans and team an ovation.

Co-operation and patience at Airport - Hotel check-in points always makes for an easier process, Your help is highly valued and appreciated.

Roll on Juventus, and Up The Blues

Best regards

Spike, Miles, Brian, David, Mark and Michael

Great trip once again Spike, me and the lads had a cracking time.

Have to say our supports reaction to defeat was absolute class. Applauding the Poznan team and fans was a superb gesture, watching Poznan fans throwing scarves over the barriers to our lot was the highlight.
Respect to the two Polish lads who we got in our end..bought us beers all afternoon and Ive never seen two footy fans so pleased to get into a game.

How many went to Poland in total and are we likely to take more to Juve cos I am shitting it over the tickets with all this id shit needed and only 1400 tickets

Great trip as always Spike. Like Billy said, the reaction of our fans at the end was class.

1st time traveller with Sport options - thought the organisation and banter was spot on - really looking forward to Juve - hope Turin is as friendly - but not as wet! Did your lad recover his mobile phone of the plane?

mcfcdaytona said:
1st time traveller with Sport options - thought the organisation and banter was spot on - really looking forward to Juve - hope Turin is as friendly - but not as wet! Did your lad recover his mobile phone of the plane?

1st timer as well, great trip. I can't make turin hopefully the 1 after when we get through!

Does anyone have details of ticket allocations and distribution methods for this match.

Quality trip Spike and team we would defo book again in the future.
Ric and Bernie get some practice in at Juve me and our kid will back in the new year!!!!

Ric said:
Great trip as always Spike. Like Billy said, the reaction of our fans at the end was class.

Unlike our own players who ran off down the tunnel, disgrace! think only kompany clapped us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.