Praise for the fans tonight.

it was a bit flat until the we heard the news from wigan but that was to be expected..then it kicked right in.never give in

WNRH said:
These types of threads always make me smile.

There are a few hundred (if that) empty seats scattered around the ground and all of a sudden 6-8,000 are missing.

and a total of 30 mins of loud singing all of a sudden means the fans were amazing.

Yes the first 10 mins and for 20 mins after Wigan had scored was great but the rest was as quiet as i've ever heard it. There was a spell in the first half of more than 6 minutes of complete silence and i mean complete silence, you could hear the players and you could hear women screaming "come on city" from the other side of the ground.

We could hear Joe Hart in 201 (East Level 2) when he was at the Family Stand end at one point. I made plenty of noise anyway:-)

The atmosphere tonight was good, those who couldn't make it for whatever reason couldn't make it, so what? I didn't even notice how many were there or not, I was too busy watching the football and cheering on the team.

WE CAN DO IT, BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY!!

feedthegoat2009 said:
you jokin me was fuckin shite, boring twats, takes a goal for us to cheer apart from 110.111 and 109 its gash

I am in 112 and we never stopped spemt most of the game stood up
really good night and I didn't cheer when rags score filtered through as I thought they were going on to win the game

I had to leave at 85 mins to pick the wife up after a 14 hour shift at crumpsal hospital, some knob givin me shit on the way up the steps, lucky he didnt get a slap but then again he didnt know about the other 28 years that i have stayed till the whistle.

stop judging people who leave early or cant make it, out of 40 odd thousand people some have gotta do what they gotta do.

the atmos was tepid at times but good overall, better than some wet wed nights stood on the kippax in the 80`s anyway.

they think its all over, well its not!

We`re Man City, We fight to the end!!

mancitygaz said:
1.618034 said:
mancitygaz said:
We did raise the roof, the 36000/38000 maybe 40000 at a push who do care.

Stadium expansion? not yet.

Lots of s/c holders didn't bother tonight

Gave up imo and if there was an empty seat next to you tonight ask them where the fuck they were at the derby.

Oh don't start that nonsense FFS!
Do you not concur Mr full of digits?

Don't know if this has already been raised because I've not been in long.

Those numbers are the golden ratio, suppose he might have just used phi but that would not have been as obvious.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
beano46 said:
mancitygaz said:
We did raise the roof, the 36000/38000 maybe 40000 at a push who do care.

Stadium expansion? not yet.

Lots of s/c holders didn't bother tonight

Gave up imo and if there was an empty seat next to you tonight ask them where the fuck they were at the derby.

I'm on night shift that I couldn't get out of but I get me mate ticket so my seat wasn't empty.

people on easter holidays too

Most business' in Manchester will be having one of their quieter weeks trading this week because of that.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 am --<br /><br />
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
mancitygaz said:
1.618034 said:
Oh don't start that nonsense FFS!
Do you not concur Mr full of digits?

Don't know if this has already been raised because I've not been in long.

Those numbers are the golden ratio, suppose he might have just used phi but that would not have been as obvious.

The golden ratio. Purely a mathematical answer to a quadratic equation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.