Pray for Rocky (aka ‘Krankie’)

mg01

Enjoyed the forum for years but never posted till today. A good mate of mine and a fellow blue had a terrible accident a few days ago. He was hit by a car on a pedestrian crossing in Westhoughton coming home from work, he’s broken all his ribs, broke his back in two places and is in an induced coma with bleeding on the brain. Honestly this lad is what makes this club great, I can’t remember the last time his missed a game home or away, home or abroad. Anyone who travels will know the little ginger fella who works at Piccadilly Station. He would have been going to Oxford tonight.

Anyway there will be an empty seat in 204 block in the second tier of the east stand this weekend but I pray it won’t be empty for too long. If anyone knows Rocky (or ‘Krankie’), in-fact even if you don’t and you find you have a spare moment in the day, say a prayer to whatever god you believe in… and if you don’t believe in a god say a prayer anyway.

We wouldn’t be who we are today without people like him. Thanks.

Enjoyed the forum for years but never posted till today. A good mate of mine and a fellow blue had a terrible accident a few days ago. He was hit by a car on a pedestrian crossing in Westhoughton coming home from work, he’s broken all his ribs, broke his back in two places and is in an induced coma with bleeding on the brain. Honestly this lad is what makes this club great, I can’t remember the last time his missed a game home or away, home or abroad. Anyone who travels will know the little ginger fella who works at Piccadilly Station. He would have been going to Oxford tonight.

Anyway there will be an empty seat in 204 block in the second tier of the east stand this weekend but I pray it won’t be empty for too long. If anyone knows Rocky (or ‘Krankie’), in-fact even if you don’t and you find you have a spare moment in the day, say a prayer to whatever god you believe in… and if you don’t believe in a god say a prayer anyway.

We wouldn’t be who we are today without people like him. Thanks.
Hope he pulls through

Ssoooo.........there's a spare in 204 for the Brighton game??

Sorry, pissing around. Hope the lad pulls through.

Krankie? Is he a jock, or is the nickname for some other reason?

Ssoooo.........there's a spare in 204 for the Brighton game??

Sorry, pissing around. Hope the lad pulls through.

Krankie? Is he a jock, or is the nickname for some other reason?

no mate he's a local lad...I'm not sure about the Krankie, I think he always wanted a small woman in shorts & Kylie blew him out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.