Pre-Derby Drinking

Impeccable said:
Just wondered where the majority of blues will be supping before the match. Are the Corner Shop, Townley and Mary D's gonna be open prior to kick off on Sat?

Anyone doing breakfast and beer in Wetherspoons, Piccadilly?

My train gets in at 10 so I'll be in Spoons from about 10.15 I reckon!!

getting on it at 9am at the waterhouse opp the town hall. will have a few there, a couple at the ground and a cheeky one on the way home somwewhere. not having a mad one as ive said il do a 23 mile midnight charity walk with the mrs sat night as her partner has dropped out.

warpig said:
getting on it at 9am at the waterhouse opp the town hall. will have a few there, a couple at the ground and a cheeky one on the way home somwewhere. not having a mad one as ive said il do a 23 mile midnight charity walk with the mrs sat night as her partner has dropped out.

I feel disgraced to no you, wait till you see my martin side partin later.

warpig said:
her 'partner' ? wtf's going on there mate?

Dont go in wetherspoons anymore, not since i couldnt get in after the Celtic game with my shirt on, they took a 1 day hit over regulars so fuc. em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.