pre derby nerves?

Stoned Rose said:
Perspective needed here chaps.......

Imagine how nervous they are.......

1. They're playing the Champions

2. They're playing the team who beat them convincingly home & away last season

3. They're going to a ground where no team has won a premiership game for 2 years

4. They're playing against a team who is unbeaten home & away for 20 premiership games

5. They're playing against the team with the best defensive record in the country

6. If they lose the game they lose top spot

They'll be absolutely shitting themselves.

It's imperative we start really well today. Should we go ahead I think their minds wont cope with it.

Good post this. It's a nerve-calmer.

i have been sh**ing through an eye of a needle all week. stomach bug,but have been very calm. today it feels like i want to s*** turnips but cant. i feel very nervous.
good luck today blue boys, sing your hearts out.be hoarse at the final whistle.stuff them rag twats

salfordblues said:
Stoned Rose said:
Perspective needed here chaps.......

Imagine how nervous they are.......

1. They're playing the Champions

2. They're playing the team who beat them convincingly home & away last season

3. They're going to a ground where no team has won a premiership game for 2 years

4. They're playing against a team who is unbeaten home & away for 20 premiership games

5. They're playing against the team with the best defensive record in the country

6. If they lose the game they lose top spot

They'll be absolutely shitting themselves.

It's imperative we start really well today. Should we go ahead I think their minds wont cope with it.

Good post this. It's a nerve-calmer.

just seen that top post.well done stoned rose. you have calmed me down a notch or 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.