Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

Why £ 5 back ?
I was joking.

Being serious. If the club state the bar is open until 2pm on the OS, it should be open until 2pm. I had 30 minutes to have a drink before the bar closed.

TBH I was more interested in seeing the inside of the Coop Live Arena.

I'll try again before the next PL home game.

Reminded me of the box park at Wembley.

It was ok, but service was pretty slow. Saw a few bars at the far end though that looked like they might be a but easier to get a drink at.

Has potential, but if they're going to start charging (without the voucher) I won't bother.

Would have been much better if the rags lost too, so they can put that on their list of things to sort out too.

My lads game over run, got there at 1:30 literally took 40 mins to get served, the service was horrendous got changed 25p for some reason for a beer and coke we had 2 £5 vouchers, UTD game was on the big screen, might have been ok if we got there earlier, I think I will skip this untill they have worked out the kinks.

It was OK imo. Service got slower and slower, as promised prices were same as in the stadium, screens for the scum game very good (we can’t blame them for the lucky twats winning). Need to hang the DJ (as someone once said..). The big advantage is getting a tram at 12 that’s not dangerously overcrowded and having a few pints within 5 mins walk of the turnstiles. I’ll try it again I think. Interesting that Soriano was bothered enough to come and have a look for himself, I couldn’t get close enough to ask him why some of the bars had run out of Asahi…..

My lads game over run, got there at 1:30 literally took 40 mins to get served, the service was horrendous got changed 25p for some reason for a beer and coke we had 2 £5 vouchers, UTD game was on the big screen, might have been ok if we got there earlier, I think I will skip this untill they have worked out the kinks.
Yeah beer £6 plus pepsi £3.15 then minus 2 x £5 vouchers - somehow got charged £1. The bar staff couldn't work it out either just shrugged their shoulders. It was ok but like a previous poster said, like having a beer in the trafford centre. Think the previous poster thought that was a positive though, not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.