Pre-match drinks in town (Today)

Me and the Boy are coming in by train at 1.20 pm so the first couple of pints will be in the Manchester Bar on the way down from the station for some amazing Real Ales and Continental Beers.Will be wandering about from pub to pub and catch a taxi at 6.15 to the Etihad.

Was stood near this 1894 Group lot at the Youth Cup final on Friday night and, to be honest, they are the last people I would want to go for a pint with.

Sounds good. I'm not familiar with the Metro. Can you get a tram to the ground from near the square or do you have to go into Piccadilly station ?

Was stood near this 1894 Group lot at the Youth Cup final on Friday night and, to be honest, they are the last people I would want to go for a pint with.

Haha, whys that? I always picture them looking like trainspotters, Big thick glasses, anoraks with a flask of bovril

We moved seats to Block 115 with the help of the 1894 group. We're just to the side of these lads and to be honest they seem alright and they sing all match. Probably while you're sat on your hands moaning about the lack of atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.