Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a strong ref to deal with Mccarthy kicking the shit out of silva every 5 mins think navas will have a field day against a rookie left back!

Hate playing at Everton. On the plus side, they are not the team they were years ago and we seem to get results against Martinez sides. Still it is going to take a performance to get a result there as always.

Undercover in the Everton end later ,bought 2 tickets last night £20 each.4th year undercover still no nearer getting a ticket in the city end.still tickets left for any other desperate bluesn

I actually don't mind that they had a good win last week. I hope that this leads to them believing they can outplay us, rather than parking the bus.

I am confident that our team of hungry wolves will prevail again.

3-1 City.

City win. We have to compete and early the right to play. Our greater quality & skill should win it for us. A winning Mangala goal would be timely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.