Pre match in Paris, where are fans gathering??

SV Squares

I’m heading to Paris on my own for the match tomorrow and wondering where City fans are planning to gather before the game?

Cheers, Andy.

I'm not going tomorrow, but I went to Paris for the quarter-final game there a few years ago.

Because Paris is such a big place the fans didn't really congregate. We were more spread out around the city. We were with quite a few City fans just across the river from Notre Dame (I think we got off at Maubert-Mutualite metro) and went into The Long Hop Pub after drinking some wine in the cafes nearby (we were in France after all).

We got to the stadium a few hours before kick off and there were a few City fans mixed with PSG fans in the pubs near the closest metro station - it was 10 euros for a shite pint though.

Thanks lads, yeah I’m sure it’ll be a good trip. I’ll keep my ears open for any noise that sounds like City and I’ll head in that direction.

Get metro to Port St Cloud, a road full of good bars just round the corner. Been a couple of times to watch Irish rugby team back in the day always had a f*****g great time. Have a good trip blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.