Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN reporting Kompany already ruled out

But there's nothing on the official website or the MEN

Rest Silva anyway. KDB in the middle. He knows how to play Gladbach.
Show as a team you have learned your lessons well.
Don't play a high line and be trapped. Be cool, patient and control the game. Fight for a clean sheet.
Rely on the speed of KDB, Sterling and Navas. Yep, Navas. No experiments right now.

Any blue lineup will be able to win there if they do believe. Will be loud and emotional and Gladbach has a momentum.
So come on City and show you are alive!

I would take a 0-0. Stabilize the situation. Meanwhile get the squad fit. Then pick up speed.

Or just take the yellow-green kit and win 4-1 :)

Hi there,

I just read most commrnts and can't believe that some of you guys see a chance of not winning in Mönchengladbach. I am as much fan of Borussia as one can be. I will be in Borussia Park on Wednesday - and I am looking forward to the event just for the reason Borussia is taking part. The years of Simonsen, Netzer, Heynckes, Vogts, Wimmer or Bonhof are past. Don't worry. You get the points. Sadly no way Borussia will win.

Always expect the worse, you'll never be dissapointed...

This is a huge match for our season. Win and all the negativity of the last week or two will dissipate. Lose and we'll see an awful lot of opinion pieces on our champions league failings, our collapse and our weak underbelly, questions on Pellegrini's future, the lot.

Our players have to stand up like they did in Rome last year. That win set us on a great run. A win in Mönchengladbach puts the train firmly back on the rails.

Hi there,

I just read most commrnts and can't believe that some of you guys see a chance of not winning in Mönchengladbach. I am as much fan of Borussia as one can be. I will be in Borussia Park on Wednesday - and I am looking forward to the event just for the reason Borussia is taking part. The years of Simonsen, Netzer, Heynckes, Vogts, Wimmer or Bonhof are past. Don't worry. You get the points. Sadly no way Borussia will win.

This is so typical German it's boring. They don't make a sound when their team is not performing. No way this Karrenstein would have come on here if the change of managers hadn't lift their results recently. When their team does perform, pre-match they make their opponent look even better. When they lose the game they don't say a lot only to start looking for excuses and throwing little snaps a few days later. When they win they will speak about a surprise result and throw compliments towards the opponent, secretly knowing they were convinced of a good result before the game anyhow. Easiest way to check this is when we've played Bayern and Dortmund. Typical German, this fake politeness. Now maybe Karrenstein is the odd exception ... I doubt if. If he is he would have come on here to state we should be the better team, but recent results between German and English teams are by far in favour of the former, and BMG has recently started winning their games that should make the contest interesting with us going through a wobble. Because that is reality. This "don't worry. You get the points" kind of thing says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.