Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernando may be referred to as a 'defensive midfielder' but he is as effective as a referee in terms of defending. Always there or thereabouts but rarely having an impact defensively. Nasri would do no worse in that position.

I am looking forward to Delph returning as I expect him to be far more effective both defensively and offensively.

I don't think it would be a stretch to say our best CL performances to date have been with Fernandinho and Fernando in midfield.

Although the fantastic 4 are for the first time able to play together, Manuel doesn't help them with a midfield of Yaya and Fernh.
I expect us to struggle and get punished if these two have a shocker.
Overwise, let's get the 3 points !

Finally, we get Silva , Aguero, De Bruyne and Sterling playing together in front of Yaya and Fernandinho. Despite the disappointing couple of results, the team has not played badly and has been unlucky. The key as usual is that we defend well, remain organized at the back and keep the line at all times. If we remain solid at the back, then we will win this match. Monchengladbach has found some form but we have more than enough obviously to get past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.